- 3 Stars Brewing Company complies with Coronavirus prevention measures ordered by DC government as they change, the latest information is available here.
- Masks are optional and vaccines are not required *Except as requested for private events
- 3 Stars staff are fully vaccinated.
- You will be notified via email when your order is ready for pickup. Once you have received confirmation that your order is ready, please check-in with the staff at the bar or host station.
- We are unable to make edits to your order, please review before placing*.
- Orders will be held for 7 days. If you cannot pickup your order in this timeframe, please reach out.
- Due to space constraints, we cannot hold orders for extended periods.
- Orders that are not picked up will be refunded less a 15% restocking fee*.
- Crowlers are made to order and are non-refundable.
- Items that are part of a subscription or membership are non-refundable. Once restocked, your order may be replaced with comparable product in inventory at that time. We cannot guarantee this won’t result in duplicate product across subscription orders.
- Orders can be picked up Wednesday – Thursday 4 pm – 9 pm * Friday 3 pm – 9 pm * Saturday – Sunday 1 pm – 8 pm
- For curbside pickup, please call 202-847-3755 upon arrival and staff will bring your order out.
- A valid 21+ ID that matches the name on the card used to purchase the items must be presented at the time of pickup.
- Do you offer local delivery?
- We did, but currently do not have the staff to offer local delivery. We hope to offer delivery again in the future, but in the meantime we are able to ship beer via UPS to DC and VA.
- Where do you ship beer?
- We currently ship beer to DC and VA via UPS. Shipments require signature from someone 21+.
- Beer shipping laws have not caught up to the wine industry, many states still don’t permit direct to consumer shipping of beer, even when they allow wine. Even those that do require specific permits, bonds, and label registrations that make it difficult to pursue for smaller craft breweries.
*CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
- We are charged merchant fees at the time your order is processed and we are unable to get these back.
- Our policy is not to offer refunds except for errors on our part or product damaged in transit. In the event of extenuating circumstances, our staff may elect to offer a refund of 85% of the purchase price, the remaining fees being collected for merchant fees and restocking.
- Can customers get kegs at the brewery?
- Yes, but we ask for at least 48 business hours notice (please note, our taprooms are closed on Monday & Tuesday), our inventory changes and we may have to move pallets to get to the product you want. Please submit your keg request here.
- CSB Monthly Fresh Release Packages typically ship within 48-72 hours of the order being received (orders are fulfilled during business hours).
- ALL 2021 SOCIETY BOTTLES MUST BE CLAIMED BY SUNDAY, MARCH 27TH, 2022 – you are forfeiting any merchandise not collected by this date.
- Discounts linked to 2021 memberships are now inactive.
- 2022 Societies: Society memberships are being put on hiatus for this year. “How can this be?!” You might ask yourself. The beers released as part of this program take time to condition and age and (as you may have noticed) we haven’t always been able to release beers at the intervals we planned. We apologize for any inconvenience or disappointment, but for the integrity of the program (and to continue to wow you with these amazing beers!), we’ve decided to hold off on offering memberships for a little while while we look to revamp and reintroduce society programs for 2023. Don’t fret! In the mean time, we have plenty of vintage offerings to tide you over as well as some super-duper new, exciting beers coming this year to help tide you over.
- This gift card is only good at the brewery
- We have discontinued online gift cards. Existing gift cards are still active and redeemable. We are working on new options to make sending a gift easier!
- Does 3 Stars have food?
- We don’t have our own kitchen currently, but we have food vendor pop-ups and food trucks on-site most days we’re open. Visit our calendar to see who’ll be serving delicious food while you’re here next. (You or someone you know interested in vending with us? Email [email protected])
- We do offer local snack celebs Jerkface and Snacklins.
- Is outside food allowed?
- In order to be a good vendor partner we do not allow outside food while we have a food vendor serving. Being supportive of the vendors we’re working with ensures it’s worth their time to return and continue offer unique, yummy, high quality foods.
- Are outside beverages allowed?
- What do you serve?
- BEER – We serve 3 Stars beer made on-site. We have 28 rotating taps featuring a wide variety of styles sure to satisfy your taste. Our friendly, knowledgeable staff will gladly help you decide should you have questions. Check out our current offerings here. Don’t worry about deciding on one, we offer ½ pours so you can responsibly try a few new beers!
- CIDER – Gluten free? We always have a local cider on tap. Check our menu to find the current selection available.
- HARD SELTZER – 3 Stars stepped into and stepped up the hard seltzer game in 2021, using real fruit purees/juices and no additives.
- NON-ALCOHOLIC – We offer canned Coke products, several La Croix flavors, plain seltzer, bottled water, and juice. We also have water coolers and cups available. Please do not fill your water bottles at these coolers as that can lead to the spread of Covid.
- WINE & LIQUOR – You may see these on-site occasionally, but due to our licensing, this is only allowed to be served during ticketed or private events.
- Yes, 3 Stars Brewing Company is a family friendly brewery, however, minors must be supervised by an adult (18+) at all times. We are a production facility, for the safety of our guests we do not allow running or climbing on furniture, equipment, or other 3 Stars property.
- Dogs are welcome outside on our patio. Dogs must be well-behaved, leashed and under the supervision of an adult at all times.
- Dogs are not allowed indoors per DC health code regulations. Service animals are an exception. The ADA defines a service animal as a dog that has been trained to do work or perform tasks for an individual with a disability. The laws permitting service animals in public spaces, such as bars and restaurants, do not apply to emotional support, therapy, comfort or companion animals.
- Bicycle parking available on premise
- Limited car parking on premise
- Street parking available
- Parking Lot:
- Thos. Somerville Co. located at 6250 Chillum Place NW – customers are allowed to park here after 4:30PM and on weekends
- The Class Deli located at 6415 Chillum Place NW – customer parking available Fridays after 3PM and on the weekends (Please do not move cones from any blocked spots)
- DO NOT Park in front of the construction entrance/exit located at the North end of Chillum Pl NW (North side of Imperial Auto Body) as this is a tow away zone.