- In accordance with DC mandate, proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required for all patrons 12 and older to be indoors. Masks are required whenever not actively eating or drinking. This includes when entering the space, walking to the restroom, and ordering from staff.
- 3 Stars Brewing Company complies with Coronavirus prevention measures ordered by DC government as they change, the latest information is available here.
- Dogs are welcome outside on our patio. Dogs must be well-behaved, leashed and under the supervision of an adult at all times.
- Dogs are not allowed indoors per DC health code regulations. Service animals are an exception. The ADA defines a service animal as a dog that has been trained to do work or perform tasks for an individual with a disability. The laws permitting service animals in public spaces, such as bars and restaurants, do not apply to emotional support, therapy, comfort or companion animals.
- Does 3 Stars have food?
- We don’t have our own kitchen currently, but we have food vendor pop-ups and food trucks on-site most days we’re open. Visit our calendar to see who’ll be serving delicious food while you’re here next. (You or someone you know interested in vending with us? Email [email protected])
- We do offer local snack celebs Jerkface and Snacklins.
- Is outside food allowed?
- In order to be a good vendor partner we do not allow outside food while we have a food vendor serving. Being supportive of the vendors we’re working with ensures it’s worth their time to return and continue offer unique, yummy, high quality foods.
- Are outside beverages allowed?
- What do you serve?
- BEER – We serve 3 Stars beer made on-site. We have 28 rotating taps featuring a wide variety of styles sure to satisfy your taste. Our friendly, knowledgeable staff will gladly help you decide should you have questions. Check out our current offerings here. Don’t worry about deciding on one, we offer ½ pours so you can responsibly try a few new beers!
- CIDER – Gluten free? We always have Anxo cider on tap.
- HARD SELTZER – 3 Stars stepped into and stepped up the hard seltzer game in 2021, using real fruit puree and no additives.
- NON-ALCOHOLIC – We offer canned Coke products, several La Croix flavors, plain seltzer, bottled water, and juice. We also have water coolers and cups available. Please do not fill your water bottles at these coolers as that can lead to the spread of Covid.
- WINE & LIQUOR – You may see these on-site occasionally, but due to our licensing, this is only allowed to be served during ticketed or private events.
- Yes, 3 Stars Brewing Company is a family friendly brewery, however, minors must be supervised by an adult (18+) at all times. We are a production facility, for the safety of our guests we do not allow running or climbing on furniture, equipment, or other 3 Stars property.
- Bicycle parking available on premise
- Limited car parking on premise
- Street parking available
- Parking Lot: Thos. Somerville Co. located at 6250 Chillum Place NW – customers are allowed to park here after 4:30pm and on weekends
- DO NOT Park in front of the construction entrance/exit located at the North end of Chillum Pl NW (North side of Imperial Auto Body) as this is a tow away zone.
- This gift card is only good at the brewery
- We have discontinued online gift cards. Existing gift cards are still active and redeemable. We are working on new options to make sending a gift easier!
- You may place an order in our online shop for pickup (no minimum required).
- Orders can be picked up Wednesday – Thursday 4 pm – 9 pm, Friday 3 pm – 9 pm and Saturday – Sunday 1 pm – 8 pm.
- You will be notified via email when your order is ready for pickup. Once you have received confirmation that your order is ready, please check-in with the staff at the bar that is open.
- For curbside pickup, please call 202-847-3755 upon arrival and staff will bring your order out.
- A valid 21+ ID that matches the name on the card used to purchase the items must be presented at the time of pickup.
- CSB Monthly Fresh Release Packages typically ship within 48-72 hours of the order being received (orders are fulfilled during business hours).
- Do you offer local delivery?
- We did, but currently do not have the staff to offer local delivery. We hope to offer delivery again in the future, but in the meantime we are able to ship beer via UPS to DC and VA.
- Can customers get kegs at the brewery?
- Yes, but we ask for at least 48 business hours notice (please note, our taprooms are closed on Monday & Tuesday), our inventory changes and we may have to move pallets to get to the product you want. Please submit your keg request here.
- 2021 releases 1 – 4 have happened. Please check your email and follow the link to redeem your bottle.
- 2021 release 5 will be on January 30th, 2022. We’re planning a 5th release party just for members, stay tuned!
- 2022 Societies: Society memberships are being put on hiatus for this year. “How can this be?!” You might ask yourself. The beers released as part of this program take time to condition and age and (as you may have noticed) we haven’t always been able to release beers at the intervals we planned. We apologize for any inconvenience or disappointment, but for the integrity of the program (and to continue to wow you with these amazing beers!), we’ve decided to hold off on offering memberships for a little while while we look to revamp and reintroduce society programs for 2023. Don’t fret! In the mean time, we have plenty of vintage offerings to tide you over as well as some super-duper new, exciting beers coming this year to help tide you over.